MoissaniteCo - Shoddy Product
I ordered a wedding set from MoissaniteCo after reading amazing reviews on a website that I frequented at the time. When the ring came, the main stone was set noticeably crooked. I sent it back to have it fixed and sent back to me. When it came back, it was straighter, but still looked sloppy. Unfortunately, in my excitement at having the ring come, I had given it a quick once over and taken the tag off (meaning I could no longer return it).
Fastforward a couple months and the band of my ring had started to warp. Upon contacting the company, I received no response, so I posted on a couple boards that I had seen the owners on. They basically bashed me, told me it was my fault and they would not be held liable for this. The company told me that I should've known that purchasing a ring with such a thin band made out of palladium, I should've expected it to warp and I should've done my research. As a matter of fact, I did do my research, however, I am by no means a jewelry expert and I expected a company to stand behind their product and only offer products that could withstand more than a couple of months or normal wear.
Today I took my ring to a local jeweler to see if they could fix the warping. He showed me the ring under a microscope and showed me some lines that I had noticed before but not paid much attention to - he said that was evidence that the ring wasn't poured correctly.
So MoissaniteCo...want to try telling me this is my fault too? Or maybe you could stand behind your product for once? It's disappointing that I've had such a bad experience, because I know others LOVE their rings. However, the more I try to get my experience out, the more bad reviews I'm finding...f111960 review #382515
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "I have been an Atlantic Broadband customer for over 8 years now and lately their service has been atrocious. It makes me want to vomit. I pay 423 dollars a..."
- "Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim. No emails, no letters, phone calls only. Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."