MoissaniteCo - Shoddy Product
I ordered a wedding set from MoissaniteCo after reading amazing reviews on a website that I frequented at the time. When the ring came, the main stone was set noticeably crooked. I sent it back to have it fixed and sent back to me. When it came back, it was straighter, but still looked sloppy. Unfortunately, in my excitement at having the ring come, I had given it a quick once over and taken the tag off (meaning I could no longer return it).
Fastforward a couple months and the band of my ring had started to warp. Upon contacting the company, I received no response, so I posted on a couple boards that I had seen the owners on. They basically bashed me, told me it was my fault and they would not be held liable for this. The company told me that I should've known that purchasing a ring with such a thin band made out of palladium, I should've expected it to warp and I should've done my research. As a matter of fact, I did do my research, however, I am by no means a jewelry expert and I expected a company to stand behind their product and only offer products that could withstand more than a couple of months or normal wear.
Today I took my ring to a local jeweler to see if they could fix the warping. He showed me the ring under a microscope and showed me some lines that I had noticed before but not paid much attention to - he said that was evidence that the ring wasn't poured correctly.
So MoissaniteCo...want to try telling me this is my fault too? Or maybe you could stand behind your product for once? It's disappointing that I've had such a bad experience, because I know others LOVE their rings. However, the more I try to get my experience out, the more bad reviews I'm finding...128179ef review #382515
You may also like
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "Don't buy at zarabridal.com because they are liars and the quality of the dresses are just awful! It all started when I ordered a wedding dress. When I asked about..."
- "Bigweddingdress.com has professional looking website with an impressive, extensive inventory. Prices seem too good to be true. They are. My daughter wanted a hunter green ballgown for..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they..."
- "My fiance and I bought one of Samsung's 3D Blu-ray entertainment units on Boxing Day of 2012 when it came up at a really good price. We have only had..."
- "I ordered from Bloomex for my best friends birthday - Thursday morning for Friday delivery, the Anniversary Designer Collection II, Carrington White Wine & registered for the free Teddy &..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "We built with Heartland who also required us to use Rusmur. Below are some pictures of our shower. Instead of making the small cuts to complete the border, they..."