I ordered a wedding set from MoissaniteCo after reading amazing reviews on a website that I frequented at the time. When the ring came, the main stone was set noticeably crooked. I sent it back to have it fixed and sent back to me. When it came back, it was straighter, but still looked sloppy. Unfortunately, in my excitement at having the ring come, I had given it a quick once over and taken the tag off (meaning I could no longer return it).
Fastforward a couple months and the band of my ring had started to warp. Upon contacting the company, I received no response, so I posted on a couple boards that I had seen the owners on. They basically bashed me, told me it was my fault and they would not be held liable for this. The company told me that I should've known that purchasing a ring with such a thin band made out of palladium, I should've expected it to warp and I should've done my research. As a matter of fact, I did do my research, however, I am by no means a jewelry expert and I expected a company to stand behind their product and only offer products that could withstand more than a couple of months or normal wear.
Today I took my ring to a local jeweler to see if they could fix the warping. He showed me the ring under a microscope and showed me some lines that I had noticed before but not paid much attention to - he said that was evidence that the ring wasn't poured correctly.
So MoissaniteCo...want to try telling me this is my fault too? Or maybe you could stand behind your product for once? It's disappointing that I've had such a bad experience, because I know others LOVE their rings. However, the more I try to get my experience out, the more bad reviews I'm finding...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Set
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "BTL Sports & Entertainment company, owned by Larry Williams, puts on fundraisers in the San Antonio & Texas areas but please be warned, Larry refuses to pay his contract workers..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..."
- "I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui. Since Expedia rated..."
- "On or about august 2012 I purchased approximately 1200 dollars of clothing from marks in Red Deer Ab. I paid for it upfront. The order was to be delivered within..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "I have a question, literally 2 weeks ago I went to have my ring inspected and cleaned but I did not have my diamond bond paper work with me because..."
- "Joel Tovel is now working at COMERICA SECURITIES INC. San Francisco Bay Area He was fired from Merrill Lynch for running a Ponzi scheme with his scammer girlfriend Maya Gervis. Joel Tovel is..."