MoissaniteCo - Shoddy Product
I ordered a wedding set from MoissaniteCo after reading amazing reviews on a website that I frequented at the time. When the ring came, the main stone was set noticeably crooked. I sent it back to have it fixed and sent back to me. When it came back, it was straighter, but still looked sloppy. Unfortunately, in my excitement at having the ring come, I had given it a quick once over and taken the tag off (meaning I could no longer return it).
Fastforward a couple months and the band of my ring had started to warp. Upon contacting the company, I received no response, so I posted on a couple boards that I had seen the owners on. They basically bashed me, told me it was my fault and they would not be held liable for this. The company told me that I should've known that purchasing a ring with such a thin band made out of palladium, I should've expected it to warp and I should've done my research. As a matter of fact, I did do my research, however, I am by no means a jewelry expert and I expected a company to stand behind their product and only offer products that could withstand more than a couple of months or normal wear.
Today I took my ring to a local jeweler to see if they could fix the warping. He showed me the ring under a microscope and showed me some lines that I had noticed before but not paid much attention to - he said that was evidence that the ring wasn't poured correctly.
So MoissaniteCo...want to try telling me this is my fault too? Or maybe you could stand behind your product for once? It's disappointing that I've had such a bad experience, because I know others LOVE their rings. However, the more I try to get my experience out, the more bad reviews I'm finding...review #382515
You may also like
- " This guy ruined my wedding. He was paid months (7) in advance and hired to do my ceremony and DJ services. My wedding was half hour late because this..."
- "Hi my name is Joelle besse I emailed your company looking for this dress and no one got back too me do I'm writing this in hope someone can let..."
- "Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids! They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake. They were essentially wedding crashers. ..."
- "I purchased 6 pair of these pull on boys pants from old navy 4 out of the 6 ripped and all in the same spot ( the coach area )..."
- "For my wedding I ordered two suits from MensUSA in one order. For the first suit I was supposed to get size 38L but they sent me 38R though they..."
- "Okay, on June 6th, I booked my flight tickets with Cheapoair, supposedly I would leave from Calgary, CA to New York City on the 12th, then leave from New York..."
- "Well its time again to spread the 1 year old. Beef I had on my birthday. Like I mention last year.being in business my self for over 45 years...."
- "I ordered the other night from dolls kill. My paypal gave the wrong address. I tried to get in contact with their customer service but I didn't get anything just..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."